Job Type: Warehouse Worker – Full-time
Immediate opening for a dependable, detail-oriented warehouse employee to join our fast-growing company. Functions include receiving, sorting, handling, and accurately picking and building pallets to ship out for local delivery.
* Receive inbound delivery trucks. Sort, count and verify inbound deliveries while checking for any damages.
* Accurately pull and build outbound pallets and load for local delivery according to schedule.
* Load and unload freight in an efficient and safe manner utilizing the appropriate tools and equipment.
* Assist with warehouse inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
* Operate and maintain warehouse equipment and vehicles.
* Promote a clean and safe work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Other general warehouse/maintenance duties.
* Must be able to work at local stores as needed
Hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Health, Dental and Vision insurance offered. Paid holiday and vacation time available.
* Driver’s license necessary for advancement
* High school degree or equivalent
* Able to move/lift up to 50 pounds
* Must be able to read, count accurately, do simple math, and write English legibly
* Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
* Must be dependable, responsible, and willing to follow directions while paying attention to detail
* Ability to work efficiently with and without supervision, together and independently.
* Warehouse experience with forklift/pallet jack experience a plus
Notice to applicants: Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination based on race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap or veteran status. JC Food Mart is an Equal Opportunity Employer.