Texas WIC classes are packed with wonderful tips from experts. Next week, sessions are packed with information on everything from a Live story time for your little one to learning how to make the perfect family meal time. Use the link below to Texas WIC to sign up for the free online classes you can take from your phone or a computer.
Here is a glance at some of the FREE upcoming LIVE ONLINE classes that can be taken from the comfort of your own home:
- Live Activity on Fearless Family Meals – Monday, March 27th at 10:00 AM Join WIC experts for a LIVE interactive activity exploring what a family meal looks like featuring a special guest expert!
- Story Time with Zobey – Tuesday, March 28th at 9:30 AM Join WIC for a LIVE story time with a special guest, Zobey! WIC will be reading a kid’s book that covers everything from colors to how veggies grow.
- Ask the Expert about Breastfeeding and Pumping – Tuesday, March 28th at 3:00 PM If you are pregnant or recently gave birth, join Texas WIC for a weekly discussion on breastfeeding topics. Experts will cover everything from breastfeeding, pumping and bottle feeding.
- Live Discussion on Introducing Your Baby to Foods – Wednesday, March 29th at 11:00 AM Introducing solid food is an exciting adventure, but Texas WIC knows it can be overwhelming! Join this live discussion for expert WIC advice.
- Live Discussion on a Gentle Approach to Weaning from Breastfeeding – Thursday, March 30th at 10:00 AM Wondering when and how to stop breastfeeding your baby? Join Texas WIC for tips!
To register for these events, and see additional WIC Click & Learn Classes visit Texas WIC online at: https://texaswic.org/online-classes